- Are you interested in economics, ﬁnance, or data analysis?
- Do you want to understand how our societies function and how their economic and ﬁnancial systems can be improved?
- Do you want to learn how to work with data?
- Do you want to learn about mathematical and econometric modeling of socio-economic phenomena?
If you answered at least two of the above questions with yes, the brand new three-year, English taught BSc in Quantitative Economics may be just the right programme for you.
Dear soon-to-be student, we would like to inform you that temporary restrictions for travelling are not influencing your possibilities to study. If needed, the programme will blend traditional teaching methods with online teaching, and quality of the studies will remain of the highest standard.
Tuition Fee for semester: 1200 Eur.
- The only three-year English-taught bachelor programme in Economics in the country.
- Designed and delivered jointly with researchers at the Bank of Lithuania.
- Taught by research-active lecturers and professors with PhDs from leading Western universities worldwide.
- Combines of the CORE project, OpenStax and other state-of-the-art open-sources with the quantitatively rigorous training in economics and ﬁnance; Provides rigorous training on par with the world‘s top equivalend programmes; Partner‘s scholarships available for the best students; Social partners: Bank of Lithuania, Nasdaq.