Consultancy in business development
- Feasibility analysis, advantages, and disadvantages of business establishment;
- Corporate business planning, development of a business plan;
- Business performance evaluation investment plan;
- Evaluation and improvement of specific products (commodities, services).
Consultancy in business competiveness
- The analysis of the external environment factors influencing company‘s performance according to factors’ weights and significance;
- The determination of external obstacles that can withhold the company‘s expansion and progress. The identification of changes in the external environment that can crucially damage the company‘s performance;
- The assessment of the competitive position of a company's (direct, indirect) competitors;
- Feasibility analysis of the achievement of long-term competitive advantage;
- The comparative analysis of the company’s products (commodities, services) and competitors’ products.
Consultancy in tourism development
- The analysis and evaluation of tourism services and resources for tourism development at the municipality, region, or country level;
- Strategic planning of tourism development;
- The analysis and evaluation of tourism business development;
- The analysis and evaluation of tourism services (accommodation, catering, travel arrangement, information services);
- Feasibility analysis and evaluation of new marketing opportunities in tourism development;
- Investment projects and other documents required for tourism funding from the EU.
Past projects and orders:
2014, European Union Twinning programme: project “Strengthening the Capacity of the Department of Tourism in the Ministry of Culture and Tourism of the Republic of Azerbaijan (No. AZ12/EN P-PCA/OT/ 22)”;
2011, Sustainable tourism strategy for Dzūkija National Park and Čepkeliai Nature Reserve;
2009-2010, National tourism development program 2010-2013;
2009, Investment project and application for the adaptation of the Oginskiai manor carriage shed to tourism needs;
2009, The application for funding the Latvia - Lithuania Cross Border Cooperation Program;
2008, Investment project for the development of Ukmergė city public tourism infrastructure;
2006, Special plan for the national water tourism.
Business creation and organization
- The comparative analysis of the legal forms of a company (organization);
- Business (company’s) organization forms (size, legal form, activity area, etc.);
- Company (organization) establishment procedures;
- Business (company’s) planning and business plan;
- Forms of a business support;
- Company’s reform, reorganization, liquidation and bankruptcy.
Consultancy in exhibition marketing
The consultancy focuses on marketing issues for exhibition participants, based on the situation analysis and (if needed) additional research. The consultancy may be combined with staff training.
The consultancy in consumer research: needs analysis, satisfaction assessment, views towards marketing activities, the evaluation of purchase intentions. The consultancy includes such elements as questionnaire design, respondent selection, and data analysis.
Brand audit includes the evaluation of the internal and external position of a brand (existing or planned to launch). The evaluation is based on the brand audit (the evaluation of existing/planes brand strategy, market indicator identification and analysis, market segmentation and competitive analysis), and, if needed, additional internal and external research.
Brand strategy, planning and management
The consultancy in the development of brand strategy and the improvement of existing brand strategy, based on the situation analysis and (if needed) additional research. May be combined with the consulting in brand audit.
Consultancy in ecological marketing and corporate social responsibility
The consultancy focuses on forming the ecological (“green”) marketing strategy and planning specific marketing actions, as well as on implementing the principles of corporate social responsibility in the company’s activities.
Consultancy in high technology (innovation) market launch
The consultancy focuses on the formation of high technology (innovation) market launch strategy, marketing activity planning, market research.
Consultancy in brand development
The consultancy in brand creation, positioning, visibility and image formation strategies.
Consultancy in the strategy and tactics of creative solutions in advertising
The consultancy in the strategy and tactics of creative solutions in advertising. The analysis of creative solutions’ compliance with campaign communication goals.
Consultancy in marketing
The consultancy focuses on solving particular issues faced by a company. The solutions are based on relevant situation analysis, additional research, the development and deepening of staff skills.
Consultancy in sales management
The consultancy in sales management system improvement and sales results' analysis.
Marketing strategy, planning and management
The consultancy in the development of marketing strategy guidelines and changes to the existing marketing strategy. The consultancy is based on the situation analysis and (if needed) additional research. It may be combined with staff training
Consultancy in investor compensation system technologies
Modern solutions in investor compensation systems’ performance. Technological solutions of investor payouts. Principles and implementation of effective fund investment.
Consultancy in quality management and performance improvement
The consultancy in the implementation of the quality management system, and performance improvement in the organization, based on the EFQM model.
Taxation and financial analysis
- Relevant projects and orders: “Trends in revenue changes of municipalities in 2008 – 2012: premises, scope, effects”. Lecture series for the private and public sector organizations on the topics of accounting, audit public administration (more than 96 academic hours per year);
- The consultancy in taxation and financial analysis;
- Modeling the solutions in taxation and financial accounting;
- Lecture series on the topics of accounting and public sector accounting.
Application of management accounting methods (cost management, budgeting and budget control, the evaluation of investment projects, performance efficiency, etc.) in companies, organizations
- The consultancy, trainings, implementation of methods;
- Relevant projects, orders carried out;
- Training for Lithuanian healthcare companies’ accountants and senior management (40 hours);
- “Training for members, companies’ accountants and senior management of Lithuanian Cooperative Union (Lietkoopsąjunga)” (16 hours). Topics: management accounting and budget preparation.
Deposit insurance (guarantee) technologies
Modern solutions in deposit insurance (guarantee) system performance. Technological solutions for insurance claims payout. Effective fund investment principles and implementation.
Consultancy and expertise in social security and job market
The consultancy and expertise in all economic aspects of social security, social support and job market.
Relevant projects and orders:
- Creating private pension funds market in Lithuania: costs and benefits (A. Bartkus);
- The investigation of long-term trends in the development of the Lithuanian pension system and its impact on the sustainability of Lithuanian public finances (A. Bartkus);
- Challenges in social security: the relationships between generations, genders, economic and social layers (A. Bartkus);
- The analysis of pension calculation method and the concept of state pension reform (T. Medaiskis, A. Bartkus);
- Econometric modelling of the minimum wage (V. Karpuškienė, A. Bartkus);
- European Commision project “Analytical support on the socio-economic impact of social protection reforms in the EU Member States and EFTA/EEA, candidate and pre-candidate countries” (T.Medaiskis);
- The formation of the legal administrative model of job relations and state social insurance (T. Medaiskis, A. Bartkus).
Consultancy in the cost-benefit analysis of public and private projects
Cost-benefit analysis (CBA) is a systematic method of processing the data on the (programme) advantages (benefits) and disadvantages (costs) of the evaluated project, expressed in monetary units. CBA aims at covering and expressing in monetary units all the components of project costs and benefits, including components that do not have explicit (public) market value. The purpose of the CBA is to help decision makers find economically justified (effective) solutions on the use of limited resources.
The consultancy offers the following:
- The categorization of project effect and the selection of measures (what and how will be measured);
- Quantitative (physical) evaluation on the effect in time: annually and for entire project duration;
- The evaluation of the time variable: the calculation of current values of long-term costs and benefits;
- The analysis of calculation sensitivity;
- Recommended solution.
Relevant projects and orders:
Cost-benefit analysis of the environmental impact of the planned LNG import terminal and related infrastructure in the Baltic Sea (2011);
Project “Liquid natural gas import terminal development plan. The evaluation of economic and social effects of the performance of the planned LNG terminal and related infrastructure.” Client: “SWECO Lietuva”.
Consultancy in the statistical analysis of demographic processes and their economic effects
Demographic forces (population emigration; immigration; aging society; birth rate, insufficient for generation change, etc.) are the increasingly important processes that change all the modern societies, economic impact of which must be addressed in making economically justified decisions, and the formation of the long-term social and economic policy. The purpose of the statistical analysis of demographic processes and their economic effects is to help decision-makers find economically justified (effective) solutions related to managing demographic processes and their impact.
The consultancy offers the following:
- The evaluation of modern and prospective trends in specific demographic processes (population emigration, brain drain, immigration, aging, etc.);
- The evaluation of positive and negative economic effects of the specific demographic processes (population emigration, brain drain, immigration, aging, etc.);
- The formation of recommendations for managing demographic processes and implementing related policies.
Identification of problem areas of a company
The analysis of company’s finances, taxes paid and activities performed for the identification of the company’s problem areas and potential threats. The suggestions for problem-solving are provided; the anticipated cost and impact on performance efficiency is presented.
Imitation and modelling of the business processes
Decision support solutions based on the imitation and modelling of business entities’ activity processes.
Financial audit and internal audit
The consultancy in audit quality assurance, internal control assessment, audit risk.
- Ways of error and fraud and their consequences;
- Auditors' collaboration with auditees and the environment;
- The evaluation of internal control.
Relevant projects and orders:
Similar lectures in universities in Poland, Russia and Belorussia.