This programme is focused on analytical skills and preparation for Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA) exams.
The principal aims of the programme are as follows:
- Critically evaluate economic and financial theories and research methods, to provide sufficient knowledge needed for analysis of financial problems at a macroeconomic level and to makegrounded decisions at the highest financial management level;
- Introduce to the role, development, aims and objectives of international financial institutions and financial markets globally;
- Provide theoretical and practical knowledge needed for improvement of budgetary system and taxation policy in the face of national and global economic changes;
- Provide scientific and methodical knowledge needed for independent organization’s financial analysis and financial risks’ assessment and management, while taking into account macro and micro environmental changes.
- Introduce to the main topics of CFA Institute material and to prepare students for CFA exams.
Tuition Fee for semester: 2010 Eur.
Tuition Fee for year: 4020 Eur.
- We offer a double degree with the University of Siena (Italy).
- Finance and Banking programme is constantly updated based on recommendations of students and social partners in order to keep up with scientific and practical changes in the field of finance.
- This programme is one of the most popular master programmes among the study candidates. It has received positive evaluations from the international accreditation experts' team.
- After auccessful completion of their studies in English, graduates of the programme have a competitive advantage in developing their careers.
- The programme brings theory into practice and helps students to successfully prepare for the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation.