This programme is focused on analytical skills and preparation for Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA) exams.
The principal aims of the programme are as follows:
- Critically evaluate economic and financial theories and research methods, to provide sufficient knowledge needed for analysis of financial problems at a macroeconomic level and to makegrounded decisions at the highest financial management level;
- Introduce to the role, development, aims and objectives of international financial institutions and financial markets globally;
- Provide theoretical and practical knowledge needed for improvement of budgetary system and taxation policy in the face of national and global economic changes;
- Provide scientific and methodical knowledge needed for independent organization’s financial analysis and financial risks’ assessment and management, while taking into account macro and micro environmental changes.
- Introduce to the main topics of CFA Institute material and to prepare students for CFA exams.
Dear soon-to-be student, we would like to inform you that temporary restrictions for travelling are not influencing your possibilities to study. If needed, the programme will blend traditional teaching methods with online teaching, and quality of the studies will remain of the highest standard.
Tuition Fee for semester: 1650 Eur.
- We offer a double degree with the University of Siena (Italy).
- Finance and Banking programme is constantly updated based on recommendations of students and social partners in order to keep up with scientific and practical changes in the field of finance.
- This programme is one of the most popular master programmes among the study candidates. It has received positive evaluations from the international accreditation experts' team.
- After auccessful completion of their studies in English, graduates of the programme have a competitive advantage in developing their careers.
- The programme brings theory into practice and helps students to successfully prepare for the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation.