The aim of the programme is to prepare highly qualified managers and leaders processing universal knowledge of quality management, who would be able to apply quality management principles and methods in various fields of activity, recognize and analyse quality related problems, search for the ways to solve them, and implement sound solutions of quality improvement in the dynamic environment.
Tuition Fee for semester: 1650 Eur.
- This programme is in line with the curricula of analogous programmes of Western universities.
- The programme is carried out by a cohesive team of teachers.
- Studies develop strong skills and deep knowledge in Quality Management.
- In 2015 and 2017 EDUNIVERSAL Global Ranking ranked Quality Management programme in the 8th place out of 200 top master’s degree programmes in General Management in Eastern Europe, and in 2018 - in the 8th place out of 30 top master’s degree programmes in Quality Management in the world.
- According to the data of official surveys, more than 98 percent of programme students and graduates would recommend programme to others.