SIGNING IN THE DIPLOMA REGISTRATION JOURNAL
IMPORTANT: If you have not cleared you obligations with the VU divisions and Students’ Representation Office or have not signed in the diploma registration journal, you will not be awarded your diploma during the graduation ceremony.
You will have the opportunity to sign the register on June 21st, from 9:00 to 17:00, on the ground floor of the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration (Room 106).
- Graduates must clear their obligations with all VU divisions before signing in the diploma registration journal. If you have not used services of any VU divisions, you do not need to contact them. Information about obligations and your status can be found on your e-student account in the section “Studies”.
- On June 21st, please enter only through the FEBA main entrance door. On the ground floor, a room will be open and the register ready for signing, a study coordinator will be waiting for you. Please enter the office one by one, please wear a face and nose covering.
- For students who will not be able to sign the registration journal on June 21st, will have the opportunity to sign it on June 22nd BEFORE their graduation ceremony. A study coordinator will be waiting at the entrance of the VU Grand courtyard (from Pilies street side).
Times for signing the diploma registration journal on June 22nd:
8:30 - 8:50 Bachelor study programmes: Economics, Quantitative Economics;
11:00 - 11:20 Bachelor study programmes: Business and Law, Management, Economics and Management session and postgraduate studies;
13:30 - 13:50 All masters study programmes.
DIPLOMA AWARD CEREMONY
The ceremony will take place on June 22nd in the VU grand courtyard (Universiteto g. 3). Entry to the event will be through the gate from Pilies Street, the exit will be organized through Sarbievijus courtyard, leading into Universiteto Street.
Diploma award times:
9:00-11:00 – Bachelors programmes: Economics and Quantitative Economics;
11:30-13:30 – Bachelors programmes: Business and Law, Management, Economics and Management session and post-college programmes;
14:00-15:00 – Graduates of all masters programmes.
- Graduates and their guests will be admitted to the grand courtyard no earlier than 30 minutes before the ceremony.
- Graduates can invite 1-2 family members or friends to the ceremony.
- Entry to the grand courtyard will be through the gate from the side of Pilies Street.
- The first row chairs will be reserved for graduates. Guests will be provided with rear rows of chairs or they will be able to stand on the edge of the grand courtyard.
- Face masks must be worn when collecting the diploma.
- Upon receipt of their diploma, graduates are asked to return to their seats. Relatives and friends are invited to congratulate the graduate after the official ceremony ends.
- At the end of the ceremony, the graduates should go to the Sarbievijus courtyard, where a photo wall will be available for taking pictures. Graduates should leave through the gate into the Library courtyard.
- Graduates are kindly requested to bring umbrellas for protection from rain or sun.
- Please follow the established procedures and respect the requests of VU volunteers and administrative staff who will maintain order during the event.