We sincerely invite present and future Ph.D. students in economics to join the high-level academic project "Reassessment of the OCA Theory in the Persistently Heterogeneous EU " organized by the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration of Vilnius University - Euro4Europe
- The international scientific environment - the opportunity to work with experienced scholars from the Czech Republic (Brno Mendel University, Austria (WIFO - Austrian Economic Research Institute, Vienna Economics and Business University), Germany (Zeppelin University of Friedrichshafen) and Lithuania (Bank of Lithuania Center for Economic and Financial Research Competence Center).
- Access to multinational enterprise databases (eg. Amadeus), visit the international scientific conference to present the results of the selected project research topic *.
- The opportunity to have a consultant and dissertation supervisor, who arethe specialists in a scientific subject.
- Opportunity to work in a project.
The opportunity to join the project team will be given to students who select one of the following research topics offered by Euro4Europe:
- Business Cycle synchronization & Optimal currency area
- Dynamic models on micro-data and regional business cycle synchronization
- Transmission mechanisms of the financial crisis and the evolution of business cycles at different levels of territorial disaggregation
When choosing a dissertation topic that corresponds to the subject of the project, the candidate's choice to participate in the project of the faculty will be taken into account.
Project term: January 8, 2018 - January 7, 2022.
The project is funded by the European Social Fund.