- Are you interested in economics, ﬁnance, or data analysis?
- Do you want to understand how our societies function and how their economic and ﬁnancial systems can be improved?
- Do you want to learn how to work with data?
- Do you want to learn about mathematical and econometric modeling of socio-economic phenomena?
If you answered at least two of the above questions with yes, the brand new three-year, English taught BSc in Quantitative Economics may be just the right programme for you.
Tuition Fee for semester: 1320 Eur.
Tuition Fee for year: 2640 Eur.
- The only three-year English-taught bachelor programme in Economics in the country.
- Designed and delivered jointly with researchers at the Bank of Lithuania.
- Taught by research-active lecturers and professors with PhDs from leading Western universities worldwide.
- Combines of the CORE project, OpenStax and other state-of-the-art open-sources with the quantitatively rigorous training in economics and ﬁnance; Provides rigorous training on par with the world‘s top equivalend programmes; Partner‘s scholarships available for the best students; Social partners: Bank of Lithuania, Nasdaq.