The overall aim of the programme is to prepare business leaders who can manage globally in the age of digital transformation, make a significant impact at organizational level and successfully lead teams on a global scale.
The programme helps to develop a broad, comprehensive understanding of organisational areas, a strong grasp of the global business environment and 'soft' leadership skills so that graduates can manage and lead organisations effectively.
Tuition Fee for semester: 1650 Eur.
- Global business faces urgent challenges — challenges whose solutions depend on marrying advanced technical and scientific capabilities with a deep understanding of the world's political, cultural, and economic complexities. These complexities are developed in the program with core courses in the first semester and two program specializations in the second semester – global business or economics that are for the choice of students.
- The programme is based on the long-term experience of staff, students, graduates, management experts and business people. Curriculum includes a range of courses and is frequently refreshed with new content.
- The studies are delivered in an intensive manner based on a modular principle.
- Programme has a strong internationalization. In this programme theory, practice, experience, and talent from different continents all come to one sharp point – a decision that shapes a definitive path. Each year invited professors come from various universities to share their experiences with students. Students come from Europe, Asia, Africa, and the USA.
- The Programme offers a double degree possibility with Parma University (Italy) and Wroclaw Economic University (Poland). No one other university of Lithuania offers any similar programme.