This programme is focused on analytical skills and preparation for Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA) exams.
The principal objectives of the programme are as follows:
- Critically evaluate economic and financial theories and research methods, to provide sufficient knowledge needed for analysis of financial problems at a macroeconomic level and to make based decisions at the highest financial management level;
- Introduce to the role, development, aims and objectives of international financial institutions and financial markets in global;
- Provide theoretical and practical knowledge needed for improvement of budgetary system and taxation policy in the face of national and global economic changes;
- Provide scientific and methodical knowledge needed for independent organization’s financial analysis and financial risks’ assessment and management, while taking into account macro and micro environmental changes.
- Introduce to the main topics of CFA Institute material and to prepare students for CFA exams.
- We propose a possibility of a double degree with the University of Siena (Italy), extending the duration of studies within two years and extra fee for the 4th semester.
- Finance and banking program is constantly updated based on recommendations of students and social partners to keep up with scientific and practical changes in finance.
- This programme is among the most popular Master programmes for the study candidates.
- The programme received positive evaluations from the international accreditation experts’ team.
- This program graduates after successful completion of their studies in English have a competitive advantage in developing their careers.
- The programme brings theory into practice and helps successfully prepare to receive the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation.