ArcaPay (www.arcapay.com) is a fast-growing digital payment and currency brokerage service provider with offices in London, United Kingdom, and Vilnius, Lithuania. We are searching for Vilnius, Lithuania, based intern in the compliance/operations role. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual that strives to make a difference.
Principal duties and responsibilities
● Get involved in compliance, data administration and operations related projects.
● Assist senior colleagues with their duties.
● Deal with daily ad-hoc challenges.
● Fluency in English and Lithuanian.
● Enrolment in a bachelor’s degree programme, preferably but not necessarily finance/economics/business related.
● Aptitude for analytical skills and attention to detail.
● IT/programming skills would be a big plus.
● Willingness to learn about operations, compliance, cyber security.
● A sense of humour always helps.
What we offer
● Financial remuneration.
● Work in a dynamic team in a modern financial technology startup base in central Vilnius.
● Standard working hours (9 am to 6 pm).
● Involvement in real work that matters from the early beginning.
● Excellent record covering financial and technology sectors on your CV.
● Opportunity to become a full-time employee.