Are you among the top performers in your program, do you have a flair for digital communication, and are you eager to get some hands-on experience in a successful and rapidly growing ad tech company?
Well, here is your chance! Adform is looking for a talented intern/assistant to join our internal communication group which supports and partners with stakeholders across the organization in communicating effectively to a broad and diverse audience. We produce impactful and engaging communication to empower strategic change management initiatives, increase transparency across the organization, and we likewise organize company-wide events such as our internal All Hands meetings. As an intern/assistant, you will get hands-on experience with various communication tasks, among others:
Digital Communication: E.g. editing images and producing videos to make our communication even more captivating and engaging from an employee’s point-of-view
Intranet: Create better conditions for internal knowledge sharing by improving Confluence, our intranet and internal knowledge hub
Internal Newsletters: Produce interesting and relevant content for our internal newsletters and collaborate with people across the organization.
If you’re the right candidate for us, we envision you to take an active role in tailoring the job around your own profile and interests.
This is a part-time (15-20 hours per week) opportunity for 6 months with a possibility to develop into the full-time role in the future.
What we expect from you:
- Enrolled in your bachelor/master program within communication, business, IT, or similar area at a university in Vilnius, Lithuania
- Eager to learn and have a go-getter mentality – not afraid of challenging status quo!
- Thrive in a dynamic working environment
- Preferably experienced with working in a globally dispersed organization
- Experienced user of the Office365 package (super user of PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Confluence (Atlassian) is a plus
- Can relate to the Adform DNA: Ownership Mindset, Open & Caring, Agile & Innovative
- You master digital communication and have experience with editing videos and images
- Professional working proficiency in oral and written English
- Ability to work 15-20 hours per week for 6 months (we are flexible regarding the schedule)
What we can offer you:
- A steep learning curve and opportunity to gain knowledge about the dynamic, fast-growing Ad Tech market
- Opportunity to take responsibility and grow professionally in your early career
- Varied and interesting tasks in a global, cross-cultural environment
- Support and mentoring during your internship
- A social and informal working environment in our Vilnius office
The position will be based in Vilnius office. Some traveling may be required. Starting date will be around June/July 2018.
Click on the Apply button below and submit your CV in English along with your cover letter. The deadline for applications is 14th of May 2018. We will interview as we go.
Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is one of the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. With offices in 19 countries, Adform has almost 800 employees globally throughout Europe, North America and APAC.