Your responsibilities would include:
• Assist Finance & Legal department with drafting and review of commercial contracts and with preparation of termination notices.
• Assist Finance & Legal department with reviews of suppliers‘ agreements.
• Provide legal support of the process of reviewing and drafting commercial contracts.
• Assist GDPR project team with the documentation preparation, execution and maintenance.
• 3-5 course Law student.
• Have the possibility to commit 20+ hours/week (flexible working hours).
• Fluent in English (other languages would be an advantage).
• Proficient user of MS office tools
• Very good communication skills, proactiveness and politeness.
• Ability to work in dynamic multitasking environment.
• Fast learner.
• Good team player.
We are offering:
• Paid legal internship with possibilities to combine it with studies.
• Dynamic, inspiring and international working environment.
• Great opportunities to grow professionally.
• Extremely friendly atmosphere, informal style of communication and management.
About the company:
Adform is the leading independent and open full stack advertising technology platform that encompasses data, creativity and trading into one seamless enterprise product suite servicing media agencies, trading desks and advertisers. All of our products are modular and easily inter-operate with all other point solutions used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem. Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is one of the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. With offices in 19 countries, Adform has more than 780 employees globally throughout Europe, North America and APAC.
Visit http://www.adform.com for more information.