Luminor Bank AS, AML Lithuania
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITY
As AML assistant you will support Luminor transaction monitoring process lead in alignment of processes across Baltic countries and legacy organizations, will participate in various projects and implementation of new AML solution in Luminor.
- Analyzing data, finding patterns, accumulating statistics;
- Mapping information from different sources, providing insights and recommendations;
- Communicating with teams across Baltic countries, gathering and merging information;
- Following-up tasks, coordinating information flow;
- Creating informative presentations to stakeholders;
- Dealing with urgent daily issues related to transaction monitoring tools or processes;
- Supporting projects and workgroups in Baltic level.
We are looking for:
- Education (could be a senior student) in Law, Economics, Statistics or similar area;
- Knowledge and experience in AML/CFT area – preferable
- Full working proficiency in English and Lithuanian;
- Analytical skills and critical thinking;
- Pro-activeness, commitment to result and drive to achieve;
- Willingness to learn, high level of self-motivation.
- Good time management skills.
- Good opportunity for your professional development;
- Attractive Luminor motivation package;
- Special offers and discounts for banking services and for the services offered by our partners;
- Professional trainings and opportunities for career growth;
- Pleasant working environment with professional and dedicated colleagues.
For more information please contact Greta Mockaityte (hiring manager);
Lina Remeikaitė-Staškevičienė (HR).