About the team
The administration team is responsible for all the best support within an organization. Also, for planning, coordinating and directing the daily operations to the business units. It is mandated to provide administrative and logistical assistance to all departments of the organization.
In order to support our teams we are looking for a Travel Coordination Intern.
- Arrange, coordinate and monitor company travel (international and domestic) arrangements including booking flights, hotels, taxi and all other needed logistics arrangements
- Processing travel related documents and make sure they are complete and submitted on a timely basis
- Administrating e-travel system and keep the communication with system providers
- Provide office administrative support with regard to phone calls, visitors and other needed support
We expect you are/you have:
- Excellent Ms Outlook calendar management skills
- Effective knowledge of Ms Office
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks appropriately
- Excellent skills in planning, analyzing and coordinating activities
- Fluent English language (both written and spoken)
- Presentable, communicative and helpful
- Reliable, accurate
- Possibilities to combine internship with studies.
- Dynamic, inspiring and international working environment.
- Lot of challenges and opportunities to learn and grow professionally, along with the possibility to have a direct impact on forming Adform as a global business.
- A highly dynamic, inspiring and international work environment with a unique Adform DNA.
- Friendly and fun atmosphere leaving room for individuality and ‘being yourself’.
More about us
Adform is the leading independent and open full stack advertising technology platform that encompasses data, creativity and trading into one seamless enterprise product suite servicing media agencies, trading desks and advertisers.
All of our products are modular and easily inter-operate with all other point solutions used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem.
Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is one of the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. With offices in 19 countries, Adform has more than 780 employees globally throughout Europe, North America and APAC.
Visit http://www.adform.com or http://join.adform.com for more information.